Download Festival MELBOURNE 2019 WHS Online Induction
Compulsory Online Workplace Health and Safety Induction for all staff, workers, contractors, volunteers and unpaid labour at the inaugural Download Festival
At Download Festival, a commitment to workplace health, safety and the environment is part of the business.
This is achieved through:
complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies will include:
providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
Workplace Health and Safety Consultant for Splendour in the Grass, CMC Rocks, Download Festival, Falls Festival Byron, Big Pineapple, Winton's Way Out West Fest and Laneway festival nationally.